- Do you get into verbal arguments very often?
- Do you throw tantrums all the time?
- Do you often sulk or feel responsible for things not happening as you wish?
- Do you get depressed when things don’t happen your way?
- Do you get provoked quickly?
- Do you have aggressive behavior?
- Do you feel threatened by others?
- Do you have inappropriate displays of anger?
- Do you feel everyone around is afraid of you or avoiding you?
- Do you have frequent outbursts of anger?
- Do you feel you have been subjected to injustice?
- Do you feel you have been humiliated?
Would you like to.?
- Be a loving and kind person?
- Be loved by everyone around you?
- Be calm and peaceful?
- Slow your reaction to anger?
- Have a grasp over your situation?
- Have no impulsive reactions to people’s behavior towards you?
- Find relief from lashing out at others?
What I Can Offer:
- I can help you identify stressors.
- Teach your steps to help you stay calm.
- Help you handle tense situations in a constructive and positive way.
- Help you reduce the emotional and physical arousal that anger can cause.
- Help you learn to address reactions and respond in a socially appropriate manner.
- Offer counseling for relationship issues, parenting, and teenage issues.
- Offer counseling for anger arising out of behavioral changes associated with Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder, People experiencing Substance abuse, or undergoing recovery.
My services include:
- Anger management therapy providing a clear set of recovery guidelines.
- Providing a controlled platform for the release of the negative emotions and aiming to achieve constructive responses, rather than destructive ones.
- Making oneself aware of the triggering point of anger and emotions.
- Helping in gaining insight into how the body responds to past and future events.
- Addressing other concerns like depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues.
- Therapies to reduce stress.
- Techniques to develop healthy ways for people to express anger and frustration.
Some techniques offered in anger management therapy include:
- Impulse control
- Frustration management
- Relaxation strategies
My sessions include homework assignments and exercises to strengthen the techniques learned in therapy. They also allow the person in therapy to practice their new skills in real-life situations.
- Customized sessions for your specific symptoms and diagnosis.
- Therapy may be used alone or combined with complementary therapies.
- Therapy may be conducted individually, or it may take place in a group of people with similar problems. You can choose accordingly.