- Do you feel irritable, angry, and restless often?
- Do you experience fatigue and sadness as a routine?
- Do you feel insecure and forgetful?
- Do you face burnouts?
- Do you experience a lack of concentration?
- Do you experience food cravings such as eating too much or too little? Sugar cravings?
- Do you experience sudden angry outbursts?
- Do you abuse yourself with drugs and alcohol?
- Do you experience frequent bouts of crying?
- Do you have relationship issues?
- Do you feel uncomfortable in social gatherings? Have you been indulging in social withdrawal?
- Do you have sleeping difficulties?
- Is your immunity low, causing GI issues and other illnesses?
- Do you experience depressive states and anxiety?
Would you like to?
- Live a peaceful life doing the things you love?
- Connect with friends and family in a better manner?
- Work to your potential best?
- Become healthy and happy?
- Sleep well and wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated?
- Develop immunity and live a fuller life?
- Develop a healthy mindset?
- Find a life purpose and regain a passion for life and living?
- Work without distractions?
- Learn effective psycho-social skills so that you can combat potential stressors immediately by yourself?
What I can offer?
I can help you identify the underlying conditions that are causing stress and help address those with the help of talk therapy/ psychotherapy. You will learn some alternative ways of addressing and lowering the effects that stress may have on the body. You may need to remove or change the source of stress. I can teach you how to free up space in your mind so that you can think of newer ways of living better using ACT therapy.
My Services Include
- Customized sessions for your specific symptoms/issues.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-based stress reduction, Rational emotive behavior therapy, Dialectical behavior therapy, Systematic desensitization, Solution-focused brief therapy, ACT, IFS.
- Therapy may be used alone or combined with complementary therapies.
- Therapy may be conducted individually, or it may take place in a group of people with similar problems. You can choose accordingly.