- Do you feel like crying at the smallest of upsets?
- Do you find comfort in watching sad movies and sad songs?
- Do you like to be alone off late?
- Do you avoid social gatherings?
- Do your friends avoid you?
- Do you no longer enjoy the activities you once loved?
- Do you find yourself ruminating over unpleasant events and feeling low?
- Do you link events to your low phases?
- Do you find it possible to continue your normal routine despite the low phases?
- Do you get distracted easily due to low moods?
- Do you feel guilty due to low moods?
- Do you feel worthless, hopeless and stuck?
Would you like to.
- Be able to address the cause of low mood and move ahead?
- Find reasons to enjoy a better quality of life?
- To come out of the grip of spells of the blues?
- Learn how to address feelings of low self-worth and low self-esteem?
- Regain self-confidence and the zeal to live?
- Enjoy the activities you once loved?
- Enjoy meaningful relationships?
- Achieve your professional and personal goals?
- Find joy in the small things of life?
- Learn to cope with situations?
What I can Offer
I can help you learn the art of coping with upsets and triggers. You would be able to deal with these at the very moment they make an appearance. I can teach you how to address feelings that bog you down and learn the skill of restructuring thoughts. With a healthy mindset, you’d be able to take on life and its challenges with a positive and courageous outlook.
My Services Include
I provide Talk therapy, Psychotherapy, mindfulness-based stress reduction, solution focused brief therapy, and other holistic therapies.